Twitter

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

climate change art

I have always been drawn to get involved with the environment. Now it's only a matter of how I will be involved. It affects my heart and spirit deeply the way we've let things get so unbalanced. I've reached my personal boiling point and can't go on living my life the way I always have before. I've got to make some kind of artistic statement to speak for me about the changes that we must make.

I believe that art can make a difference.

And I think we can make the right choices and adapt to the necessary changes.
We were all saying it a year ago, now say it with me again....
YES WE CAN!! 





http://www.frankejames.com

(I want Bothered by My Green Conscience for Christmas!)
xLDen>en YahooCerror

No comments:

Post a Comment