Twitter

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Duho Panels

Recently I had the awesome experience of joining Tri-Art in Pasedena, CA for the Learning & Product Expo:ART! and meeting the people who own Duho panels. As you know, I love materials, and it's what primarily inspires my own artwork. WELL, everything Duho makes is perfection - beautiful and stunning exotic woods like bamboo and zebrawood to metal copper panels and more. You might want to check them out for yourself: www.fineartpanels.com. Honestly, I have to remember to breath when I put down my first stroke on these gorgeous panels, but after that it's an absolute pleasure to be an artist.

Here are two mixed media works on Duho panels...

Zebrawood panel 12"x12"

Walnut panel 12"x12"

I am very excited with the result of staining the walnut with Tri-Art's liquid Golden Orange...currently my favorite colour! Both of these panels are part of my ongoing BURNT TREES series....which I should probably blog about soon :)

1 comment: