Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Somewhere between worlds...

  
Six incredible things in my life right now:


1. Shared Palette at Heenan Blaikie, one of the 6 big sister law firms on Bay St, where the founding partner Roy Heenan has the largest collection of N.American Art
2. Rocking the Namta show with Tri-Art! -- this painting titled 'All Docked' is a Shared palette creation by Namta guests using Tri-Art paint on gorgeous Faux-Cadres artist canvas primed with Tri-Art Finest Quality Gesso!
3. Meeting wonderful people from around the world!
4. Moving to Kingston ON with Steve and Mordecai!
5. Renewed energy to create and to realize! Someone one said my work was 'somewhere inbetween the worlds of representation and abstraction"...which I am really feeling these days. I have so much to explore and create...and I am so excited!
6. Commissions and painting sales...oh my!Keep 'em comin' <3

No comments:

Post a Comment