Twitter

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

new charcoal ❤ look for my website

Out of nowhere, I got this itch to revamp www.sharlenawood.com 

Along with this change, comes a few others. This summer is no doubt my summer of change! I've finally settled into my new place in the city of Kingston, and decided it was time to revise and energize my focus. I am very grateful that in 2009 I was able to explore many interests, and now that I have a refined plan, I will be focusing on my teaching and Shared Palette proposals, bookings and upcoming events.  So off I go, with so much I want to do and am capable of, and with so much excitement about the life that I am creating! 

You have no obligation other than to discover your real needs, to fulfill them, and to rejoice in doing so. ~Francois Rabelais

No comments:

Post a Comment