Twitter

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2011

This past year has been a great reminder to what is most important, and how much I have in my life to be grateful for. I am overwhelmed with the support for Shared Palette and my own artwork and dreams. I'm a very happy girl and when I think about all that I've accomplished, and all the amazing people who believe in me ~ I'm so very proud and motivated to keep creating and sharing it all. Creating is not just about painting...it's about creating a joyful life. Thank you for being part of mine, as you are a huge part of what makes it amazing!


Sending out thoughts filled with love and creativity to bring us all closer together. --Sharlena Wood, founder of Shared Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment